As you know, we’ve been testing Ziphius, and on our last post we said we would have new photos and info about the final prototype. Here you have it.
We’ve made some changes regarding size and form. The major visible differences are:
- Easily replaceable motors;
- Protection in the turbines for children safety;
- Right turned and left turned propellers, for more stable behaviors;
- Easiler way to detach Ziphius skin from the rest of the body;
These are the type of tests we’ve been doing:
- Test of the new attach of the EPP
- Image captures
- Maneuverability – to see how easy is to make it swim straight
We’ve also been busy making the DIY edition ready for you. We’ve ordered the components. Once we have these components, we will then test them and see if everything’s okay before we start sending them.